Steubenville Historic Locations

The following historic locations are located in Steubenville, Ohio. Please select a historic place in Steubenville to view detailed information including address information, historical signifiance, and much more.
Carnegie Library of Steubenville
407 S. Fourth St.
Steubenville, OH
Library
Federal Land Office
U.S. 22 and OH 7
Steubenville, OH
Government Office
First Methodist Episcopal--Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church
300 S. Fourth St.
Steubenville, OH
Religious Structure
Independent School District No. 2 Building
64520 OH 213
Steubenville, OH
School
Market Street Section, Retaining Wall and Water Trough
Old Market St. between Market St. off ramp and Lawson Ave.
Steubenville, OH
Road-Related
North End Neighborhood Historic District
Roughly, N. Fourth St. from Dock St. to Franklin Ave. and E side of jct. of Franklin and N. Fifth St.
Steubenville, OH
Religious Structure, Single Dwelling, Multiple Dwelling, School
Ohio Valley Clay Company
Washington and Water Sts.
Steubenville, OH
Manufacturing Facility
Steubenville Commercial Historic District
Roughly bounded by Washington, Court and Third, Market, and Eight and Commercial Sts.
Steubenville, OH
Steubenville Pottery Company Buildings
Co. Rd. 44 SW of jct. with OH 7
Steubenville, OH
Manufacturing Facility
Steubenville YMCA Building
214 N. 4th St.
Steubenville, OH
Civic
Union Cemetery--Beatty Park
1720 W. Market St. and Lincoln Ave.
Steubenville, OH
Cemetery, Park
 

 
 
Ohio Historic Places